Job Reference:: CH08AKB306 Job Title:: National Fleet Sales Manager Location:: SE Eng Salary:: GBP: 55000 - GBP: 60000 Per Annum plus company car, and excellent benefits Description National Fleet Sales Manager
CGBP: 60k plus ECO car scheme, and excellent benefits
Our client is the captive finance company for a major automotive group, with a strong brand, and significant market share.
They are currently recruiting for a National Fleet Sales Manager, which is a newly created role, reporting to the UK Sales Director.
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of the UK fleet strategy and will work closely with the senior management team within the automotive brand.
- Manage the field- based brand fleet teams, and internal fleet support team, in conjunction with Brand senior management
- Achieve company fleet volume and profit objectives
- Ensure strong working relationships within the brand at all levels
- Define and implement fleet programmes to achieve objectives, working closely with the fleet marketing team
- Define and implement dealer- based incentive programmes to help grow fleet sales with supportive financial services and products
- Work closely with retail sales teams to gain their buy-in to promoting fleet finance within their dealer networks
- Represent board colleagues and other senior management at meetings and events where appropriate.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience gained within a similar role, ideally from within an automotive captive finance house, leasing provider or automotive manufacturer, with an excellent understanding of the fleet sector, and experience of driving performance through high performing sales teams. You may currently be in a middle management role, looking for the next step in your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful manufacturer finance company who are enjoying a period of growth, in a high profile role, where long term opportunities are genuine for the right individual.