Job Reference:: SC20SW1 Job Title:: Internal Account Executive - Asset Finance Location:: NW Eng Salary:: GBP: 22000 - GBP: 28000 Per Annum Bonus, Benefits Description Internal Account Executive : Asset Finance
GBP: 22000 - GBP: 28000 plus bonus and benefits package
Our client is a blue chip, well respected financial services provider, with a strong reputation both in the UK and globally.
They are currently looking to recruit an internal Sales Support executive, to join their team in their Manchester office.
Key responsibilities: -
- Work with all targeted Vendors via telephone/email within the office equipment sales area in order to maximise your business potential
- Ensure a hands on approach to the service delivery through the development of relationships with all key customers in the region
- Liaise with External Account Manager to ensure achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis through implementation of sales development programmes and initiatives
- Review progress against sales targets and business objectives on a monthly basis
- Ensure comprehensive, up-to-date customer account records are maintained on the appropriate database in respect of terms of business, rates, commissions and incentives (current and lapsed), key contacts, service expectations, contact dates, reason for contact and actions agreed and taken.
- Analyse management information, monitor past performance and thereby look at statistical trends at both team and individual level in order to predict and react to future requirements.
- The ability to extract and report on key customer data in order to review quality of service and agree action plans for specific key accounts.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in internal sales with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
You will be highly motivated and well organised, with the ability to communicate confidently with both internal and external customers alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organisation.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com